Registration for all leagues opens at 6:00am on posted date and closes at 11:59pm on posted date.
If this team is an independent team, it must submit a refundable deposit to the IM Administrative Assistant at the IM office (W35-297) no later than the posted deadline. If this team is affiliated or provisionally affiliated (based on the organization they register under), they must pay all unpaid fines from the previous semester. Teams cannot compete in a sport until their unpaid fines have been paid off.
All participants must have a current DAPER membership. All participants will need to use a MIT email address to register on IMLeagues.com. Undergrads, Grads, Faculty, Staff, MITCOB Alums, and Spouses/Partners are eligible to register.1. Go to Im Leagues to create an account
2. If asked, select MIT from the drop down menu of schools and fill in all the information and click sign up.
3. You will be sent an activation email-click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
Fees help offset replacement equipment, equipment distribution staff, and refs.
Teams can be Affiliated (see list here), Provisional, or Independent
- Independent teams pay $75 deposit for each team that registers
- Provisional groups pay $75 deposit per semester, which includes unlimited team registrations
- Fully Affiliated groups do not pay any deposit